Calling all student leaders! Each spring, Student Engagement & Leadership Forum for Sustainability brings students together from across disciplines and all University of Minnesota campuses to talk about sustainability and their shared interests.
Student Engagement & Leadership Forum for Sustainability
Initiated through the University of Minnesota’s Systemwide Strategic Sustainability Committee, the event is a two-day conference/retreat with the intention of providing undergraduates the opportunity to share their sustainability efforts, learn about what their peers from other campuses are doing, and build lasting connections with students from other campuses. SELFsustain connects students to one another to share project ideas and build collaborations.
The location of SELFsustain rotates between the different UMN campuses, providing students with the opportunity to meet people from their own and other campuses and experience the unique sustainability components of each campus.
Why attend SELFsustain?
- Opportunity to share your sustainability story/experience/research
- Expose yourself to new ideas about the process for creating change
- Connect with sustainability leaders from all five UMN campuses
Fast Facts about SELFsustain:
- SELFsustain is a free event (this includes food, lodging, and transportation)
- Attendees will be staying overnight/on location
- Accommodations honored
- Space is limited, so early application is suggested
To see an example agenda from a past SELFsustain conference, please click here.